This is without doubt the most highly specified and well-built Caribbean 21 Reef Runner in the country. Starting life as a 1980 hull, this classic Aussie offshore weapon was saved by a Fremantle-based shipwright and totally rebuilt from the ground up, to survey standards. "Jeffery" was built to showcase the craftsmanship and attention to detail of the shipwrights and was featured in the 2019 Perth Boat Show. Further refit work took place and was completed in 2020, with the install of a brand-new MerCruiser 6.2L V8 370HP main engine (with full Mercury dealer warranty). No stone was left unturned, no idea too implausable for these skilled craftsmen to implement in this custom build. Every bit of hardware, accessory, electrical equipment, furnishing etc is of the highest grade to ensure this Reef Runner is truly a show piece, yet incredibly practical and ready for any offshore expedition you can throw at it. This vessel has explored Rottnest, Abrolhos Islands, Exmouth and the odd trip up to Optus Stadium!
– Full ground up rebuild: All ply was replaced with Thermo-Light Board & polyester resin, featuring foam filled compartments, Awlgrip 2-pack finish to all surfaces. A full specification can be supplied by owner.
– ShockWave Suspension bases with 2-way folding helm seats, battery boxes beneath.
– SIMRAD NSS12 EVO 3 in 1 Plotter, Sounder, SonicHub/JL Audio Media Center, integrated 12V accessory control system
– New MerCruiser 6.2L V8 370HP engine coupled to Hamilton 212 Jet
– GRP swim platform
– Fish boxes, bait wells, rod/speargun lockers
– V-berth, pie warmer, Engel, carpeted wall linings and lacquered timber veneer features
– Custom stainless steel bimini with canvas and clears by K1 Marine Trimmers
– LED courtesy lighting throughout and underwater lights
– Electric anchor winch, stainless anchor, chain & rope
– Aluminium tandem axle I-Beam road trailer, hull protector, full cover
– Lenco trim tabs
– Full length glass windscreen
– so much more to list!
Asking well below the build cost and replacement value, estimated to be over $250,000. Remember, this is a custom build not just a production line Caribbean of today's standards. There is simply no vessel like it, a true labour of love. Be sure to enquire with Oceaneer Marine Brokers today for a fully comprehensive spec sheet and to book an inspection.
Insurance, Finance and Delivery to anywhere in Australia or overseas can be managed and facilitated by Oceaneer Marine. Ask for a quote!
Office: (08) 9243 6373
Tom: 0417 780 566
Lachlan: 0428 945 211
Matt: 0499 449 788
(Suit Bertram, Caribbean, 2400,24,23, Edencraft, Formula, Tidal, Veitch, Grady White, Boston Whaler, Robalo, Wellcraft, Naiad, Jet Tender, Superyacht, Williams, Steyr, Gemini, Zodiac, Haines Hunter, Penguin, Scarab, Jenks, Chivers etc)