This time capsule one-owner vessel is a custom trailer boat designed by Leo Van
Brakel in 2002. Built by Dassens shipyard in Henderson, this vessel has been stored under cover from new and is showing a genuine 96 hours on her Honda 130HP outboards.
The dual console is immensely practical, offering the benefit of staying completely dry in rough conditions yet having the fishing space of a centre console. The vessel has a deep deadrise and slight reverse chine, I can certainly attest that it is a soft riding boat!
– Huge cockpit space, great fishability
– Flush deck all the way from stern to bow
– Walkthrough dual console design, now becoming hugely popular in the new boat market.
– Twin Honda 130HP 4 stroke outboards, only 96 genuine hours from new. Always serviced regardless and turned over and run with fresh fuel every 6 weeks.
– Full marine carpeting to deck, non-skid paint underneath
– Vessel stored undercover from new, evident when you see the condition of it!
– Gas cook top under port side seat.
– Plenty of seating with storage for a large ice box
– Bait board
– Dual battery set up
– Fish well in floor
– Muir electric cray winch
– Extendable shade awning
– All clears in as-new condition
– Bilge and internals all coated in anticorrosive product, presents like new.
– Registered dual axle road trailer with electric winch and brakes.
Be sure to arrange an inspection with Oceaneer Marine Brokers. We specialise in pre-owned recreational and commercial asset sales. To book an inspection or to receive more specifications and images, contact Tom Lovelady, Lachlan Boyd or Matt Lovelady on (08) 9243 6373
Tom: 0417 780 566
Lachlan: 0428 945 211
Matt: 0499 449 788