This Powercat 348 has been priced to sell this week! All offers will be presented!
"Imagine" has just been antifouled, serviced and has had a full detail. Mechanically A1, this is an economical diesel catamaran! The Volvo Penta turbo diesel engines are coupled to Volvo Sterndrives, providing a very comfortable cruise speed of 18 knots and a top speed near 25 knots.
– Large cockpit for fishing & entertaining
– Walkthrough transom door
– Large swim platform
– Sizeable flybridge with plenty of space for family and friends while cruising
– Dinette in saloon with seating for 6, converts to 3rd bunk
– Enclosed shower & head
– Basic galley, appliances have been removed, ready for refit!
– Lower helm station
– Two large double beds to Port & Starboard
– Brand new solar panels and inverter, two C-Tek chargers.
– Brand new Delta anchor & stainless steel chain
Best of all this boat is registered under 10m so she will fit on any mooring at Rottnest! Be sure to book an inspection with Oceaneer Marine Brokers and get in quick because this Powercat will sell! Transport quotations to the eastern states can be provided, just send us an enquiry below.
For more information and to book an inspection, please call Tom Lovelady or Matt Lovelady at Oceaneer Marine Brokers!
(08) 9243 6373
Tom: 0417 780 566
Matt: 0499 449 788
– Suit any buyers of Kevla Cat, Power Cat, Leisure Cat, Noosa Cat, Markham, Sailfish, Abcat, Manta cat etc…. Bertram 35 diesel too expensive? This has more space and is 35% cheaper!