"ALL TOO MUCH" is the result when you put naval architect Denis Walsh and a buyer with an open cheque book together to produce an all-purpose offshore fishing/expedition weapon. This 10m trailable enclosed cabin monohull was built by Niche Marine and she has been stored undercover since being launched in 2015.
Vessel dimensions are 10m x 3.4m with high freeboard and built to survey (never put in survey, please enquire with Oceaneer Marine for quotations to pass through AMSA Survey).
Built for long distance cruising, fishing, or just pleasure and entertaining. This exceptional all rounder has accommodation for 5 adults, a decent galley, enclosed shower & head, hot water system and a massive rear deck area.
All Too Much has only 230 hours on the twin Yanmar 240HP diesels, coupled to Mercury Bravo Two stern drives, both of which are in excellent condition.
– The vessel holds 800 litres of fuel with plenty of room below deck to fit another tank if required.
– She is fitted with a bow thruster for easy maneuvering.
– 200L fresh water tank plus grey tank and black water holding tank as well.
– Accommodation is ample, with a large V-Berth configuration. The lower bunk can be filled in to make one large double or 2 singles, with 2 single bunks overhead. The dinette table converts to a large single for a 5th guest.
– The galley is equipped with a 2 burner stove, sink, heaps of storage.
– There are 2 x 40 litre Engels on sliders under the helm seat and bench seat, with one more Engel esky below the galley. A sizeable icebox can be stored below deck.
– The boat has 4 x 110Ah deep cycle house batteries and 2 new starter batteries for the engines. All batteries are charged from the alternators and shore power.
– Equipped with a 16" Raymarine Hybridtouch GPS/Sounder with Raymarine Auto Pilot. It has both VHF and 27 Mhz radios with entertainment provided by a 4 speaker Fusion stereo.
– Helm seat is a Boston fully sprung seat.
– Salt water and fresh water deck wash/shower.
– Large built-in bait board with external drain for easy cleaning.
– Full width 800mm marlin board with external rail for fishing.
– The boat sits on a custom built aluminum I-beam trailer with full air S Cam brakes and towed by a 410 HP Mercedes Prime Mover.
– Price also includes a 3M Zodiac and 4HP Mercury outboard.
This boat has not sat in the water for any extended period, therefore has no corrosion and presents as brand new. Can be sold separately or as a package deal with prime mover.
This entire package is the ultimate go anywhere adventure kit and would suit the most fastidious buyers. If you have any queries please call Oceaneer Marine, inspection bookings are a must!
Oceaneer: (08) 9243 6373
Matt: +61 499 449 788
Tom: +61 417 780 566
Interstate delivery quotations provided upon enquiry. Survey and mechanical inspections can be arranged by request.