Exceptional entry into the flybridge market, the International 28 is a reliable, economical cruiser with plenty of room for a couple or young family to enjoy a weekend or two aboard. The owner has just purchased a larger vessel, so this one must go! All genuine offers will be presented.
– Powered by Volvo KAMD42 230HP Turbo Diesel & 290 Duoprop leg.
– Boat was slipped in December 2019 for major maintenance, including motor out for transom shield seal replacement
– Leg & trim tilt & trim tab rams overhauled (2019)
– Antilouled & anodes, heat exchanger cleaned, all bushes on leg & steering replaced (2019)
– New clears on flybridge & new VHF Radio (2019)
– New batteries 4 x 120 A/Hr AGM, 3 new bilge pumps, new TV, Sounder, Stereo & speakers. (12 months ago)
Located at Cockburn Powerboat Club, this International 28 should be seriously considered by anyone looking at Bertram 28's, Randell 28's, Leeder, Fraser, Mariner etc. This is a turn key vessel in fantastic condition. We can conduct inspections via facetime or video call if you are isolating.
Call Tom Lovelady or Matt Lovelady at Oceaneer Marine Brokers to book an inspection.
Oceaneer Marine are WA's most active commercial vessel brokerage and Authorised Maritimo Consultant. We are now in urgent need of more quality pre-owned stock. So, if you are interested in selling, upgrading or downsizing be sure to get in touch with Tom Lovelady or Matt Lovelady at Oceaneer Marine for a free and accurate appraisal of your vessel. Give Tom and Matt a call!
Tom (+61) 417 780 566
Matt (+61) 499 449 788
Office (+61) 8 9243 6373
We have significant experience with vessel logistics and can arrange interstate or international transport for any vessel, provide insurance quotation and vessel finance. Be sure to enquire for an accurate quote.