Exceptional Formula 233 by Edencraft with twin Yamaha 200HP four strokes installed in 2016. You will be hard pressed to find a better blue-water battle wagon built this tough, with fishing as the primary focus.
Built in 2005 by the owner of Edencraft at the time as his personal boat. Designed and constructed to NSW Department of Transport survey specs.
Twin Yamaha F200 four strokes installed in 2016 with 445 hours on both outboards. Digital Yamaha display, push button start, digital throttle and shift binnacle.
The vessel has been correctly propped for low speed torque, she will perform incredibly with 4 adults and fishing gear onboard. Top end speed is still 40 knots! The Edencraft Formula 233's are already well reknown for their solid hull construction and ride quality, however this vessel has been over engineered to be driven hard and fast in all weather conditions.
She has a list of desirable features a mile long:
– Engineered hardtop designed and manufactured by Scope Engineering to cope with heavy conditions.
– Recently purchased Saltwater aluminium trailer with freshwater hose fittings for full internal flushing. Stainless Deemax rotors and calipers. Full spares set wrapped in greasepaper in trailer toolbox. Trailer tool box has all spares, jack, spanners tools etc. For any trailer repairs required on those long road trips.
– Furuno 295 with 2kw 200hz and 2kw 38 hz (2 years old). Reads clearly at 25kts and Low Freq clearly in 500m. It is a purpose built demersal and deep drop fishing boat
– Solar panels going to a 60ah battery pack that can be used for electric reels but also for jump starting the boat or powering an Engel. Has a 3000w inverter.
– Simrad NSS Evo3
– Simrad VHF With AIS and DSC
– Simrad stereo (Intergrated)
– Simrad Autopilot. All Simrad equipment only two years old.
– Bennett trim tabs
– New batteries 2019
– New clears 2019
– Maxwell Winch stripped and serviced 2019
– Gunwale mount for addition of a cray pot winch, not included with sale.
– 400L in deck live tank (or extra storage). Used by commercial Ab Divers for live catch storage.
For further details including comprehensive specifications and high resolution images, please contact Matt Lovelady or Tom Lovelady at Oceaneer Marine Brokers. We can arrange interstate transport, insurance, survey inspections and mechanical inspections. Just request a quote when you enquire!
Tom Lovelady: +61 417 780 566
Matt Lovelady: +61 499 449 788
Office: +61 (08) 9243 6373.