Epic party boat ready for Rotto! Extremely good buying, this excellent Marko Sambrailo converted cray will be ready to go for you and the squad this summer!
Owned by the same family since 2002 and repowered with a rebuilt Detroit 8V92, this Steve Ward converted Marko Sambrailo 52 is a highly desirable adventure/party boat with a massive back deck and comfortable saloon area.
Mechanically sound Detroit 650HP 8V92 which was installed in 2006 in place of the older 550HP purrs away and gets this beast up to 16 knots.
Heaps of on deck storage down both sides in the form of moulded boxes, excellent seating capacity.
– Huge deck space with three-quarter length shade awning
– Mesh shade blinds to cockpit
– Large fixed teak table
– Split transom doors and deck winch to pull up a tender
– Recent refurb work to satisfy survey report
– Large flybridge with clears
– Well appointed saloon with lower helm station, galley, lounge and bathroom
– Big Inflatable RIB with New Yamaha 8HP outboard
– Icemaker + Fridge
– 55" TV
– Recent antifoul and Propspeed
– Out of water hull survey just completed and items rectified
Be sure to get in quick to avoid missing out! This boat must sell ASAP!
Call Tom Lovelady or Matt Lovelady at Oceaneer Marine Brokers on (08) 9243 6373 or email sales@oceaneermarine. Com. Au for a full specification sheet and more images. Text 0417 780 566 after office hours.