This highly specified 2006 Riviera 47 G2 Open Flybridge is a testament to the owner. With low hours on the ever popular Cummins QSM11 670 motors, this 47 is the one to go for. Meticulously maintained, we cannot fault this boat and know it will be a joy to own for the next lucky family.
"Silverado" has an impressive array of options and recent upgrades, making her a truly stunning and contemporary flybridge cruiser that has room for the whole family and friends. If you are in the market for a Riviera, it would be a crime to look past Silverado. Her loving owner has had multiple Rivieras and is sad to see this one go, it presents brilliantly and reflects the level of attention to detail the vessel has recieved over its short life.
See the below list of options and recent upgrades:
– New Garmin dual 12" touch screen navigation
– Aqualumar underwater lights
– Iris Cameras with infrared vision and joystick control and anchor cameras
– Upgraded mattresses
– New Riviera Soft Furnishings
– Live well with upgraded pump system
– BBQ included
– Carpet and Saloon Table Covers
– Trash compactor
– Bose sound system in saloon
– Sea fire supression
– Side power thruster
– Freshly sanded teak
– Fusion stereo + JL Audio speakers to cockpit & flybridge
– 3 Fridges
– 350kg Davco davit
– folding teak table to cockpit
+ MUCH MORE!
To arrange an inspection on this beautiful Riviera 47 contact Tom Lovelady or Matt Lovelady on (08) 9243 6373 or on their mobiles. Email sales@oceaneermarine. Com. Au for a full list of specifications and images of the vessel.
Tom: 0417 780 566
Matt: 0499 449 788