This 75' Sea Chrome-built flybridge charter vessel "Black Label" is now listed as a SET DATE sale. Present your best offer today!
22.9m x 5.55m in 2C survey for 6 pax overnight + 2 crew, built in 2000 with no expense spared, the high level of engineering and interior fitout throughout the vessel still impresses by today's standards.
Twin Detroit 16V92 DDEC 1100HP turbo diesel main engines. Port engine rocker cover has been removed and is in unknown state of repair, requires re-assembly. Starboard engine operational.
3D Virtual Tour: https://asset-reports. Captur3d. Io/view/oceaneer-marine-brokers/black- label
– Legendary Len Randell custom design built by Sea Chrome/Conquest, based on the Precision 17 mould and extended.
– Twin Sea Wasp 23kva generators (Port apparenlty not currently operational, Starboard operating fine. )
– Spacious saloon and lounge area which flows through to large upper aft deck, with lower barbecue and entertaining area.
– Three cabin layout, full beam master stateroom with king bed & en suite, forward VIP cabin with double bed, guest cabin to Port with four single bunks.
– Fully appointed chef's galley with high quality domestic appliances.
– Large swim platform.
– Stainless steel flybridge spiral staircase.
– Enclosed flybridge with two suspension helm seats and lounges for additional passengers.
– Detroit electronic controls with two helm stations
– High quality array of commerical spec electronics and navigation equipment.
– Hi-ab for tender storage on upper deck.
– Full laundry with separate washer & dryer
If you are looking for a competent blue water cruiser or quality charter vessel with huge potential, this is a must see. Present your highest and best offer by contacting Oceaneer Marine Brokers, exclusive agents for the sale of the asset. Inspection bookings are essential. For more images, 3D Virtual tour link, full specification sheet & Survey Certificate, give us a call.
Call Matt Lovelady on 0499 449 788
Tom Lovelady on 0417 780 566
Office: (08) 9243 6373
Alternatively, use the contact form below to send an enquiry. Serious buyers need only enquire on this unmissable opportunity to secure a world class vessel in need of a new home.