We are pleased to announce the arrival of the Roughneck range of high performance RIBs to Australia! With race-bred VFI stepped hull design, Dutch shipbuilding quality and expertise, proven commercial applications and custom builds, the Roughneck range will suit the most demanding buyer.
The Roughneck 636 VFI RIB tender is a high performance, high quality rigid inflatable with a hand laid GRP hull with ORCA Hypalon tubes. Suited for outboards between 90 and 200HP. Fully customisable and expertly crafted, these exceptional centre console RIBs are priced competitively.
Standard Features Included in the 636 base package:
– Hull – White (Optional colours)
– Deck/console – White (Optional colours)
– Self draining cockpit
– Stainless steel fittings
– Anodized aluminum cleats
– Storage compartment to bow
– Storage compartment in console
– Stainless steel bow towing eye
– Stainless steel fuel tank – 100L
– Non-skid GRP floor (optional Sea-deck or Nuteak)
– Yamaha 150HP 4-Stroke outboard
– Mercury Verado 175HP (Optional)
– Service battery
– Start battery
– LED navigation lights
– LED deck lights
– Offshore compass
– Console with stainless steel handles and windscreen
– Leaning post on helm
Hypalon tubes in White with pressure relief valves (Two-tone and other colours optional)
– Electric bilge pump
– Mooring ropes
– To local DoT safety requirements
These unrivalled examples of quality Dutch marine craftsmanship and seaworthiness, focus on both the leisure and professional market. Roughnecks are used in many applications including:
– Superyacht tenders
– Police and sea rescue operations
– RIB Rallies and racing
– Professional sailing team chase boats (Team Brunel – Volvo Ocean Race)
– Luxury day boating
– Commercial dive platforms
– Passenger and charter use
Extreme strength, endurance and courage are the hallmarks of Roughneck. All models are designed and built to handle rough conditions with speed and comfort.
If you are looking to upgrade your tender or are new to the market, we trust you will love the Roughneck range. Enquire now to receive more information. Call Tom or Matt Lovelady on +61 417 780 566 or (08) 9243 6373. Email sales@oceaneermarine. Com. Au for a brochure.
*Suit BRIG Eagle 6, BRIG Eagle 650, BRIG EAGLE 680, BRIG 720, BRIG EAGLE 780, BRIG EAGLE 8, Falcon, Gemini, AB Inflatables, Tecnohull, Ribco, Naiad, Zodiac buyers. Call us to compare quotes.