Oceaneer Marine Maritimo are proud to present the most highly specified Maritimo M52 Motoryacht currently available on the market Australia-wide. "Cote D'Azur" is a fitting name for our crystal blue coastline and onboard this beautiful Maritimo cruising motoryacht, you will feel right at home.
Boat number 64, constructed in April 2008, this M52 would have to be one of the highest specified examples to ever leave the factory.
– Hydraulic swim platform to carry a BRIG 3.4m tender
– Idromar desalinator
– 17.5kva Onan Genset (2700 hours)
– Two Vitrifrigo fridge/freezers
– Ice maker
– Yacht controller with wireless remote
– Sidepower bow + stern thrusters with wireless remote
– Raymarine G120 Professional twin screen display + remote in flybridge with radar, sounder, plotter, autopilot, Icom VHF, Fusion stereo, TV
– Raymarine G120 single screen + remote, autopilot, Icom VHF at lower helm station
– 3rd throttle control station to aft flybridge deck
– Cummins QSM11 715HP with moderately low hours @ 903hrs a side.
– Bose Acoustimas Lifestyle home theatre system
– LCD TVs to each cabin, saloon and fly bridge
– Full Raymarine CCTV camera system (cockpit, saloon, engine room)
– Fully enclosed upper deck clears
Be sure to enquire with your trusted Maritimo authorised consultant today for a full list of specifications and images. Call Matt Lovelady or Tom Lovelady to book a formal inspection onboard this desirable offshore cruiser that presents in turn-key condition. Contact email@example.com or call (08) 9243 6373 for more information today.
Matt: 0499 449 788
Tom: 0417 780 566