Back to listings

FL057 – West Coast FTOL – For Lease

Single Zone FTOL Only – Price POA + GST and Fisheries Fees.

West Coast zone only.

This license is required for any persons wanting to conduct fishing tours for a commercial purpose in a zone specified by the license. To operate as a Fishing Charter business, you need to have a vessel in current AMSA survey and a Fishing Tour Operators License (FTOL). You will be able to engage in fishing activities alike as a commercial tour operator with this license and catch fish as per the Legislation for each catch method.

To register your interest or to find out more, contact Oceaneer Marine Brokers, Australia’s most active Commercial Marine Broker.


Managed by Social And Media Enterprises