Ready to go to work or play, this 2010 SeaLegs 7.1 Amphibious RIB has recently had thousands spent on a major overhaul and is in excellent mechanical condition. Perfect for your beach front holiday home or a commercial operation in areas without decent ramps and big tides. This SeaLegs is a 7.1 AWD model with aluminium hull and inflatable hypalon collars with protective canvas covers. Powered by a Yamaha 150HP 4-stroke outboard showing only 317 hours from new! Owners have just spent thousands on all new factory drive motors and servicing the hydraulics. We have put it to the test and she is good to go!
– Aluminium hull, deck & console, hypalon tubes
– All Wheel Drive model, max payload 700kg (All new drive motors)
– Hydraulic drive motor: Honda 24HP 4-stroke, air cooled, inboard petrol engine
– Yamaha 150HP 4-stroke outboard with only 317 hours from new
– Auxilliary fuel tank on deck (100L + 80L below deck)
– Desirable vessel in AMSA 2C Survey (restricted) for 2 crew + 6 personnel
– Drive motors replaced and hydraulic hoses inspected and replaced where required. Vessel in mechanically A1 condition.
– New Garmin GPSMAP 9" plotter/sounder combo
– New Fusion stereo
– Folding shade bimini
– Safety equipment included
– Upgraded & registered drive-on Reid road trailer
– Spare wheel & tyre for legs
– Can be registered as recreational or commercial vessel
Currently located in Fremantle and ready for inspection! If you would like more information about this vessel, please be sure to enquire below.
Oceaneer Marine is Australia's premium marine brokerage for pre-owned luxury motor yachts and all commercial vessels. We specialise in the sale of new and pre-owned recreational and commercial vessels, in addition to commercial fishing licenses. If you would like more information, please contact Tom Lovelady, Matt Lovelady or Lochie Boyd at Oceaneer Marine Brokers. Interstate buyers welcome, vessel can be delivered anywhere in Australia or New Zealand from Fremantle by sea or road freight at Purchaser's cost. Please enquire for insurance, finance and shipping quotes. If this vessel is of interest, we have many more off-market listings that are available to qualified buyers. Just let us know what you require!
Office: (08) 9243 6373
Tom: +61 417 780 566
Lochie: +61 428 945 211
Matt: +61 499 449 788
(Suit Brig, Naiad, Gemini, Zodiac, Falcon, Sea Legs, Sealegs, Iguana, workboat, crew transfer, etc)