Xtreme Marine Southerly Design Fishing and Charter Vessel for Sale!
The team at Oceaneer Marine Brokers is proud to present one of the most high specced commercial fishing vessels to travel the WA coastline!
'Day Dawn' is a 23.95m aluminium ocean going dream, fitted with twin 925 HP MTU 8V 2000 main engines. She sits on a comfortable cruise of 17.5 knots with a range of 900nm and reaches a tops speed of 25 knots! Alongside the 6.5 T live capacity Day Dawn boasts 66 square metres of deck space allowing 200 slat pots.
Electronics include 2 x FCV 1150,1 x FCV 295, GP32 GPS Furuno package, with Simrad autopilot, and 2 x Maxsea plotter software.
Some of the main features include:
– 2 x Izuzu 50Kva generators with a low 2300 hours
– 6.5T live capacity = 182 baskets
– 6 X 11M deck space = 200 slat lobster pots
– Sidepower Hydraulic Bowthruster
– 1000L below deck bait freezer
– Accommodation for 9, including separate shower and head
– 3 steering stations – Fly bridge helm with STBD side wing controls, main deck helm, aft deck pot hauling station.
– Water cooled split system air conditioning
– 5 year survey completed 2019
This vessel is a true display of the strong fishing heritage here in WA, with all designers and builders being based right here in Western Australia. Southerly Designs are the naval architect for this build with many key elements from John Fitzhardinge, who worked with builder Peter Ellis of Xtreme Marine, Geraldton as well as the GRP Flybridge fitout completed by Dongara Marine.
The incredible service history and recent bore-scope on the twin MTU 8V 2000 shows the engines are in A1 condition despite their nearly 11,500 hours showing.
Day Dawn is a sight to behold whether you're looking through photos, reading the specs or stepping on board. A credit to the owners, the vessel presents like new and inspections are sure to impress.
For more information, photos, service records, etc please contact Lochie at Oceaneer Marine Brokers.
Office: (08) 9243 6373
Lochie: 0428 945 211
Matt: 0499 449 788
Tom: 0417 780 566
We can arrange transport internationally and recommend accredited surveyors and mechanics.