Maritimo C60 Cabriolet
Price AU $1,195,000 Negotiable
The commanding helm position offers surprisingly faultless visibility when navigating, aided by a contemporary SIMRAD navigation package. A few features we love about these Maritimo sedans is the ability to be social with your friends and family onboard whilst at the helm, the ability to have heaps of fresh air through the saloon by way of the electric sunroof and opening side windows and the safety/comfort factor of having all passengers on one level, no need to traverse a set of flybridge stairs at sea! More buyers are considering Sedan / SUV style motor yachts for these exact reasons.
- Large volume sedan motor yacht with four cabins, two bathrooms, aft galley, huge cockpit deck, aft galley & tender garage, a WA boatie's dream!
- 2 x CAT C12 715HP 6-cylinder Main Engines with a low 577 Hours, ZF transmissions, shaft drive
- CAT 17.5kva genset - 1,050 Hours from new
- Bow and Stern Thrusters with wireless handheld remote
- Tender garage with dual action hydraulic boot lid, upgraded tender rollers for easy launch and retrieval
- 3m BRIG inflatable with Yamaha 15HP outboard
- Full beam width master stateroom with en-suite, the cabin space rivals that of a 70+' vessel!
- Forward VIP Cabin with island double berth and en-suite access
- Two guest cabins: Portside with two single bunks, starboard with one single bunk and laundry cupboard.
- Expansive aft entertaining area with sliding rear doors, teak table, eutectic fridge/icebox, 2nd bar fridge, BBQ and aft galley.
- Upholstered sun pad on foredeck
- New laminate flooring to galley
- New carpet throughout vessel
- New helm dash arrangement with SIMRAD 16" NSSEvo3S MFD's, cameras to engine room, anchor, aft facing.
- All new deck hatches
- New basins to en suites and new tap hardware
- Heat exchangers serviced 2022, Westrac service of main engines and genset
- Boatman maintained, turn-key boating!
- WA Delivered, two owner vessel from new
& Plenty More!
The large teak cockpit presents a brilliant space for guests to be entertained in comfort - Featuring a hand-crafted gloss teak table on a stainless pedestal, a rear entertainment / wet bar unit with 240V stainless BBQ, sink and eutectic icebox, a Vitrifrigo drawer fridge, full-length shade awning, and more, this is certainly an entertainer's dream! The swim platform invites guests to cool off when at anchor, featuring freshly laid teak presenting in great condition. The C60 features a large tender garage, accessible via the rear boot hatch on hydraulic actuators. Currently housing a 3m BRIG inflatable powered by a Yamaha 15HP outboard, launching the tender is a quick and easy process.
Galley & Saloon:
The sliding stainless steel saloon doors open up to a well-appointed aft galley featuring near-new hybrid laminate flooring and ample amenities, including a full-sized Fisher & Paykel fridge, dishwasher, 4-hob stove top and convection microwave. An L-shaped solid surface countertop to Port provides plenty of bench space for preparing meals for guests and additional dry storage underneath for extended trips. Moving further forward, the internal configuration features an open-plan layout with the galley flowing seamlessly into a well-lit saloon with natural light and air filtering through. A large leather lounge complimented by new carpet laid throughout, creating a cosy space for guests to sit back and relax, whilst in close proximity to the helm station, ensuring that you can remain a part of the action.
The helm station features two high-backed leather seats and an impressive electronics package including; twin SIMRAD 16" NSS EVO3S navigation, autopilot, radar, bow & stern thruster controls, ZF engine controls, VHF radio, Idromar water maker controller, remote spotlight and CAT engine management screens. A large sliding side window allows the skipper to access the engine controls from the side deck should they require it.
The vessel's lower accommodation configuration features four cabins and two bathrooms. The full beam-width master stateroom has a queen berth, hull windows to both sides, wardrobes and dressers, a TV and en suite bathroom. The forward VIP cabin includes a walkaround island double berth, wardrobes, TV and shared en suite access to the second bathroom. Cabin three features two single bunks and cabin four to starboard features a single bunk, laundry cupboard and washer/dryer combo.
Having been well-maintained and presenting in immaculate condition, this Maritimo C60 is ready for inspections now!
Oceaneer Marine is WA's most active commercial and recreational vessel specialist. We specialise in the sale of new and pre-owned vessels and are WA's leading Maritimo specialists. For more information and to register your interest in this desirable vessel, please contact Tom Lovelady, Matt Lovelady or Lochie Boyd at Oceaneer Marine Brokers.
Interstate buyers welcome, vessel is able to be delivered anywhere in Australia or New Zealand by skippered delivery, road or sea freight at Purchaser's cost. Please enquire for insurance, finance and shipping quotes. If this vessel is of interest, we have many more off-market listings that are available to qualified buyers. Just let us know what you require!
Tom: +61 417 780 566
Office: (08) 9243 6373
Lochie: +61 428 945 211
Matt: +61 499 449 788
(Suit buyers of Riviera, Riv, Riviera 47, Riviera 51, Riviera SUV, Riviera 6000, Riviera 5800, Caribbean, Viking, Princess, Fairline, Sunseeker, Precision, Salthouse, Thomascraft, Bertram, Whitehaven, Alaska, Fleming, Grand Banks, Clipper, etc)
Cabins consist of: Full beam-width master stateroom with a queen berth, hull windows to both sides, wardrobes and dressers, a TV and en suite bathroom. The forward VIP cabin includes a walkaround island double berth, wardrobes, TV and shared en suite access to the second bathroom. Cabin three has two single bunks and cabin four on starboard has a single bunk
- 32" Samsung Smart TV in master
- 26" Samsung TV in VIP cab
- New Fusion Apollo stereo
- KVH Sat TV Receiver with Foxtel (Purchaser must supply own box)
- Stainless bruce anchor
- ~60m chain
- 24V-2500W Mastervolt battery charger/inverter
- LED lighting throughout
- VHF Radio
- Remote spotlight
- 5G Wifi modem