Price AU $675,000
This sports cruiser isn't just a vessel; it's a statement of style, performance, and reliability. From the sleek exterior to the thoughtfully designed contemporary interior, every detail has been considered to elevate your on-water experience.
- Twin Volvo Penta D6-330 Engines paired with Volvo duo-prop stern drives and Joystick Piloting for precise control of the vessel.
- Two cabins with comfortable accommodation for 6: Forward master cabin with queen berth, TV, wardrobe, skylight & portlights, shared en suite with separate shower enclosure, aft cabin with twin singles able to slide together to convert to a double, dinette sofa & table converts to a third double.
- Electronic Sunroof: Let the sun & breeze pour into the cockpit at the touch of a button, creating an inviting and open atmosphere.
- Hydraulic Swim Platform: Effortlessly launch and retrieve your tender, adding a new dimension to your on-water activities.
- Onan 6kva genset
- Air conditioning to saloon and cabins
- Spacious galley with stove, convection microwave, fridge/freezer and heaps of storage
- Cockpit wet-bar with 240V BBQ and refrigerated icebox
- Cockpit dinette table & aft lounge converts to a day-bed
- Full set of breezeway mesh roll-up blinds for cockpit
- Sunpad cushions on bow
- Excellent condition throughout, highly maintained, this V39 showcases the pristine craftsmanship and attention to detail expected of Princess Yachts.
- True luxury sports cruiser experience with ample space for entertaining, lounging, cooking and on-water activities.
- Great performance from a pedigree hull tested in the harsh waters off Plymouth in the UK. A smooth, dry ride in all manner of conditions.
- Resin-infused hull, with five-star fit & finish.
- Modern exterior design lines, interior styling, satin finish light oak joinery ensures the saloon and cabins feel spacious and reflect plenty of natural light.
- This highly optioned example is well-suited to many on-water activities, be it cruising the river, idling around the estuary, spending a week at Rottnest or heading down to Quindalup
- Plenty more to list!
Step aboard the Princess Yachts V39, and you'll immediately sense the allure of the thoughtfully designed accommodation. The interior boasts two cabins, offering a luxury retreat amidst the seascape. Each cabin is generously sized, with meticulous attention to detail evident in the premium finishes and ample storage. The bathroom, intelligently positioned for accessibility from the saloon and master cabin, features Amonite solid flooring & benches, a Quietflush toilet & spacious shower. It's your 5-star suite on the water! Comfortably sleep 6 adult guests onboard across the two cabins and convertible dinette sofa.
The true essence of this sports cruiser lies in its amenities, seamlessly blending practicality with luxury. The electronic sunroof effortlessly slides back, transforming the cockpit into an open-air haven. Whether basking in sunlight or stargazing at night, this is the defining feature of a European-styled sports yacht. At the transom, the hydraulic swim platform ensures your on-water activities are safe and effortless, providing a convenient launch and retrieval point for your tender as well as a resort-style hangout when semi-submerged. The on-deck wet bar is an entertainer's dream, comprising of a 240V BBQ, refrigerated ice box, counter top and sink for washing up & prepping drinks.
Engineering & Performance:
Beneath the sleek exterior, the heartbeat of the V39 is its powerful twin Volvo Penta D6-330 turbo diesel engines and Duoprop sterndrives. Fusing power with refined engineering, they propel the V39 through the waves efficiently, returning an impressive fuel burn under 80L/hr at 25 knots! The performance is nothing short of exhilarating, effortlessly reaching cruising speeds that redefine what a "day boat" really is. When required, the V39 can reach a truly impressive top speed of 37 knots. The hull design ensures stability in varying sea conditions, providing a smooth and enjoyable ride for both seasoned yachtsmen and first-time boat owners.
When it's time to dock the vessel, simply activate the joystick control at the touch of a button and guide it smoothly towards the jetty. The Onan genset also provides a quiet source of power to the vessel's 240V systems and will ensure the air conditioning stays ice cold on those warmer days.
From bow to stern, the Princess Yachts V39 is a testament to Princess Yachts' timeless & sophisticated exterior design. The sleek lines and contemporary styling create an aesthetic that turns heads at every marina and bay. The exterior spaces are designed for both socializing and relaxation, with ample seating in the cockpit and a layout that facilitates seamless movement around the vessel.
In every facet, the 2015 Princess V39 stands as a triumph of the sports yacht market. Its attributes culminate in creating an unforgettable ocean-going experience for all those lucky enough to step aboard. Don't miss out on your chance to own this stunning vessel. Indulge in the lifestyle you deserve, and make waves with a vessel that epitomizes elegance and performance. Enquire now!
Listed with Western Australia's exclusive agents for Princess Yachts, get in touch to find out more and register your interest. Enquire below or call Sales Executive Tom Lovelady for inspection bookings and further information.
Tom Lovelady: +61 417 780 566
Office: (08) 9243 6373
Matt Lovelady: +61 499 449 788
Lochie Boyd: +61 428 945 211
(Suit buyers of Princess F55, Fairline, Sunseeker, Horizon, Maritimo, Riviera, Azimut, Sea Ray, Regal, Mustang, Beneteau, Jeanneau etc)
- 12V ice box in cockpit wet bar
- 24" LED TVs in master and guest cabin
- Fusion Apollo stereo & speakers
- Extended shade awning
- Sunroof cover
- Ultra 21kg Stainless Steel Anchor
- 40m chain
- Mastervolt 12V/75A charger
- LED lighting
- Wifi modem (SIM required)