Price AU $1,695,000
Embark on a journey of incredible comfort and enjoyment with the exclusive opportunity to own this sensational 2014 Princess P56 Flybridge Motor Yacht. This vessel is not merely a boat; it's a gateway to unparalleled enjoyment and unforgettable family adventures on the water!
Having recently benefited from an interior refit, out-of-water annuals, heat exchanger service and all-new Strataglass clears, "Sundara" is truly looking her best and presents like new.
- Twin Volvo D13-800 Main Engines, shaft drive: Power & reliability with the robust Volvo D13-800 engines and ZF transmissions, ensuring smooth, economical cruising and a thrilling on-water experience with top speeds over 32 knots. Effortless cruise speeds between 20-24 knots return excellent fuel economy. Conventional shaft drive configuration ensures reliability and lower maintenance costs.
- Seakeeper 9 Gyro Stabiliser: Conquer the waves with confidence! The Seakeeper guarantees a stable and comfortable ride, making every voyage a pleasure and every overnight stay like a 5-star hotel.
- Three Cabins, Two En Suites: The Princess 56 effortlessly combines elegance with practicality, offering three cabins and two en suites, providing the utmost comfort and privacy for you and your guests. A full-beam master stateroom with en suite and lounge, a large VIP cabin forward with shared en suite access and a twin cabin to starboard (bunks electronically slide together to make a double).
- Hydraulic Bathing Platform: Easily lowered into the turquoise waters of WA, creating an effortlessly accessible and enjoyable space for water activities and relaxation. Launch the BRIG 3.6m tender single-handed at the touch of a button.
- New Saloon Flooring: A recent refit has bestowed the saloon with all-new flooring, enhancing the yacht's interior with a touch of modern sophistication. New carpets have been laid to the companionway and stairs.
- Exceptionally well-maintained Princess 56 with the same owner from new.
- Highly optioned example, fully furnished.
- Custom carbon fibre flybridge hard top by Vikal International ($130k custom build).
- Huge refit recently completed: all-new hybrid flooring to saloon and galley, new Princess UK-sourced carpet to stairs and companionway, new Strataglass clears to flybridge with black breezeway shade covers and more...
- Just antifouled and polished (November 2023).
- Cooling system service just completed.
- Exquisite fit and finish throughout as expected in a Princess Yacht, all in excellent condition.
- Large panoramic hull and saloon windows, an immense amount of natural light and airflow.
- Rottnest Mooring Shared User Access.
- Nothing to spend, simply step onboard and enjoy!
Perfect for Families and Couples:
Whether you're seeking family-friendly adventures on the water or an intimate couples getaway, the Princess P56 is designed to cater to both. With its spacious cabins, lavish en suites, and versatile living spaces, every moment on board is an opportunity to create unforgettable memories. The expansive flybridge caters to all guests onboard with lounge seating for at least 10 around the raw teak table, a lounge/day bed adjacent to the helm, a wet-bar with fridge, sink and 240V BBQ all protected from the elements by the full-length custom hard top canopy.
Presenting in excellent condition, this yacht is not just an investment; it's a statement of refined taste and maritime luxury. Take the helm with confidence and enjoy the pride that comes from owning a vessel that is as reliable as it is stunning.
If you are looking for turn-key luxury boating, this is an ideal opportunity at less than half of the current replacement cost for a new Princess F55!
Don't miss out on your chance to own this Princess P56 Flybridge Motor Yacht. Indulge in the lifestyle you deserve, and make waves with a vessel that epitomises elegance and performance. Enquire now!
Listed with Western Australia's exclusive agents for Princess Yachts, get in touch to find out more and register your interest. Enquire below or call Sales Executive Tom Lovelady for inspection bookings and further information.
Tom Lovelady: +61 417 780 566
Office: (08) 9243 6373
Matt Lovelady: +61 499 449 788
Lochie Boyd: +61 428 945 211
(Suit buyers of Princess F55, Fairline, Sunseeker, Horizon, Maritimo, Riviera, Azimut etc)
- Avonite benchtops
- 3-zone ceramic hob
- Panasonic Combination microwave/oven
- Stainless steel sink
- Fridge/freezer with separate drawer fridge (Optional upgrade)
- Plenty of pantry storage & dry stores
- Dedicated cutlery drawer and crockery storage with Princess crockery
- Dishwasher (Optional upgrade)
- All cabins feature opening portholes
- All bathrooms feature electric quietflush toilets
- Washer/dryer below the stairway to the lower accommodation
- Ultra Stainless-Steel Anchor
- 60m chain
- 6 x U/W lights
- Remote spotlight
- Raymarine Radar
- Raymarine Autopilot
- Raymarine Wind Gear
- Wireless Yacht Controller Remote with EN-JOY Joystick control stations at both helms
- Simrad RS87, VHF/Hailer