Mariner 2800 Flybridge
Price AU $60,000 Make an offer
Sporting a comfortable cockpit with a bimini providing plenty of protection against the elements for guests onboard, this makes for the perfect vessel to take friends and family out on an offshore adventure to Rotto! Featuring a wide range of standout features such as an open plan layout with plenty of natural light filtering through, this Mariner presents a very sociable vessel of choice. With a dinette hosting seating for up to 5 in the saloon and a well-appointed galley with all required amenities to prepare meals for guests positioned forward, you can rest assured you will remain apart of all the fun.
A forward V-berth hosts capacity for 2, whilst the dinette converts into a double, ensuring a comfortable overnight stay for up to 4 guests onboard. Additional features include a desirable swim platform with ladder for easy access to the vessel after a cool dip in the ocean, deck shower, bait board located aft for all of the fishing enthusiasts and a Magma BBQ to cook up your fresh catch of the day - does it get any better than this?
Having had a fastidious owner who has made a number of improvements and upgrades in order to bring this vessel up to the pristine condition it is in today, this Mariner 2800 is guaranteed to impress upon inspection.
Maintenance and Upgrades Include:
Service History - Dec 2021
- Full survey pre purchase by 'SENIOR Marine'
- Oil analyzed at WESTRACK Perth at pre-purchase, good condition confirmed
Upgrades since early 2022
- New Flares/ 2 x extinguishers / rope Purchased
- New - Installed solar extractor fans added
- New - Rottnest / Garden Island Charts Purchased
- New - Swim ladder installed
- New - VHF and aerial purchased and installed
- New - Blue Bimini installed by OCEAN CANVAS - This is easily removable to prevent damage in challenging weather conditions
Upgrades since February 2023
- New 'movable' solar panel purchased - Long cable to use either forward or aft
- Has a plug-in and remove capability
- New 4 X batteries installed (Goodchild's)
- Installed a SHUNT (Bluetooth) Monitor on Phone
- All work done by COASTAL MARINE ELECTRICS
SERVICES - all complete by Senior Marine 2022
- Vessel slipped and antifouled
- Full motor service complete
- Prop speed complete
- Full leg service complete - Ready to go for the next 2 years!
*Invoices are available upon request
"Bada Bing" truly is a big little boat, ideal for those boaties looking to get in to the overnight boat market. Mechanically in A1 condition, the interior is thoughtful and well appointed. This is a comfortable vessel for weekends or weeks at the islands. Picking up Moorings is a breeze with access to Grey Disc's at Rotto and you wont break the bank with Pen fees at the yacht clubs.
Oceaneer Marine is Australia's most active Commercial & Recreational vessel brokerage. We specialise in the sale of new and pre-owned luxury recreational vessels, commercial vessels, marine assets & commercial fishing licenses. If you would like more information, please contact Matt Lovelady, Lochie Boyd or Tom Lovelady at Oceaneer Marine Brokers.
Interstate and overseas buyers welcome, Skippered delivery or sea freight can be arranged to a location of your choosing at Purchaser's cost. Please enquire for insurance, finance and shipping quotes. If this vessel is of interest, we have many more off-market listings that are available to qualified buyers. Just let us know what you require!
Lochie Boyd: +61 428 945 211