Price AU $230,000 1/4 share
If you are looking to purchase a luxury vessel, or a share in a luxury vessel, a Maritimo 48 is one of the most rewarding vessels to own with a syndicate due to their reliability, ease of operation, functional use of space and abundance of features that make these an ideal boat for all types of owners in WA.
- This is a new opportunity to put together a syndicate! Be the first to buy and get your mates involved!
- Vessel is currently located at South of Perth Yacht Club, other pen locations can be arranged by negotiation with Oceaneer Marine once the Syndicate is formed.
- Selling 4 x 25% shares. (Possibility for 1/3 shares if the right buyers are interested)
- Vessel can be self-managed or externally-managed
- Boating experience & general competency is preferred, although not a requirement. Tuition & skippering services are available.
- Assistance with Rottnest Moorings provided
- Full handover & 2 hours skippering tuition provided with purchase
- Running costs/outgoings: ~$12,500p. A. Per 1/4 share
- Enquire for more info! Serious buyers only.
- This vessel is also available to purchase outright, should you wish to form your own syndicate.
The Maritimo M48 Motor Yacht is the perfect vessel for families who enjoy exploring new destinations on the water. It features impressive outdoor living, a spacious interior and well-appointed amenities, the M48 provides a comfortable and luxurious environment for families to relax and enjoy their time onboard.
- Hydraulic swim platform
- Huge Investment in All-New Garmin Navigation Electronics and Fusion Stereo System - $36,000
- New Yacht Controller Dual Band Wireless Remote - $15,000
- 3 Cabins with 2 En-Suites & Double Bed in Flybridge (Comfortably sleep 8 adults)
- Satin finish timber throughout, low maintenance hybrid laminate flooring to saloon & galley
- All new custom linen, bed spreads & soft furnishings ($6,000)
- Silhouette Saloon Blinds
- Internal Stairs to Enclosed Bridge are a must-have! No more ladders!
- Cockpit teak decking in excellent condition (swim platform teak is being replaced this winter)
- 350kg Electric Foredeck Davit
- 2019 Highfield 3.4m RIB with 20HP Honda, console controls.
- Bow and Stern Thrusters with wireless remote
- Euro Shade Awning to Cockpit
- Full Engine Cooling System Overhaul 2018 with Comprehensive Marmino Service Records
- Antifoul, Propspeed and Polish March 2023
- Purple Disc Mooring Registration for Rotto
- Plenty more to list! This is a fully loaded Maritimo 48 ready for your winter trips up north!
The M48's three generously proportioned cabins provide ample accommodation for up to six guests, making it perfect for overnight trips or extended cruising. The master stateroom to port features a walk-around double berth, TV & en suite. Moving forward, the VIP cabin features the same offering, with shared en suite access. The starboard double bunk cabin is very practical and also houses the washer/dryer combo, handy for those longer trips. The saloon is able to be filled with natural light and airflow, offering comfortable seating, a Samsung TV, a Fusion sound system and a folding teak dinette table, making it the ideal place to unwind in the evenings or to retreat to on colder days.
The aft galley is a key benefit of the dynamic Maritimo layout, with easy access through the two-way sliding doors it keeps the chef in the family in close proximity to the cockpit entertaining area. Best of all, the cockpit entertainment unit in the transom is fitted with a stainless 240V BBQ and eutectic icebox, which is where the real magic happens. Ideal for cooking up the day's catch of crayfish and having an ice cold beer while doing so, with ample space for your guests to stand around the swim platform and internal cockpit, without getting in the way.
In addition to its comfortable living quarters, the Maritimo M48 is also equipped with a range of practical features that make it easy to use and maintain. Its custom hydraulic swim platform makes it easy to access the water for swimming or diving, in addition to retrieving a tender or jetski, while the bow and stern thrusters coupled with the wireless Yacht Controller remote make it incredibly easy and safe to maneuver in tight spaces or adverse conditions. The wide walkaround sides with a high internal freeboard are the standout safety feature in the Maritimo Motor Yacht range, ensuring there is no need to clamber up the gunwales to retrieve mooring lines and fenders.
Powered by smooth and reliable Cummins QSM11 670HP engines, they return exceptional economy and cruising performance. With a fuel burn of ~150L/hour at 21 knots, it allows you to explore new destinations without breaking the bank. Drop the speed back to 10 knots and the 3,500L fuel capacity returns a range of over 850nm. The vessel's all-new array of Garmin marine electronics update it for the modern era, including dual 16" MFD's & an additional 9" MFD, with radar, autopilot, wind gear and CCTV, it makes navigation a breeze, ensuring that the skipper can safely and confidently navigate into the most tricky of spots at Rottnest & the Abrolhos. The internal flybridge stairs are so easy to ascend into the enclosed flybridge, which doubles as a fourth cabin and additional lounge area.
Overall, the Maritimo M48 is a versatile vessel that offers a wide range of practical uses for families. From weekend getaways to extended cruising, this yacht provides the perfect environment for family and friends to relax, unwind, and enjoy the beauty of the WA Coastline. Whether you're looking to explore new destinations or simply spend quality time with your loved ones, the Maritimo M48 is the perfect vessel.
Oceaneer Marine is WA's most active commercial and recreational vessel specialist. We specialise in the sale of new and pre-owned vessels and are WA's leading Maritimo specialists. For more information and to register your interest in this desirable vessel, please contact Tom Lovelady, Matt Lovelady or Lochie Boyd at Oceaneer Marine Brokers.
Interstate buyers welcome, vessel is able to be delivered anywhere in Australia or New Zealand by skippered delivery or sea freight at Purchaser's cost. Please enquire for insurance, finance and shipping quotes. If this vessel is of interest, we have many more off-market listings that are available to qualified buyers. Just let us know what you require!
Call us today!
Tom: +61 417 780 566
Office: (08) 9243 6373
Lochie: +61 428 945 211
Matt: +61 499 449 788
(Suit buyers of Boat Share, Maritimo 52, M52, Maritimo 48, Riviera, Riv, Riviera 47, Riviera 51, Riviera 50 SMY, Caribbean, Viking, Princess, Fairline, Sunseeker, Precision, Salthouse, Thomascraft, Bertram, etc)
- Cockpit eutectic icebox
- Flybridge Bar Fridge
- Ice Maker
- Custom addition of 12/240V 85L Engel on sliding rails in lazarette storage (You don't know you need this until you have it!)
- 24" in Master, Flybridge & VIP
- All New Fusion Apollo Stereo, speakers, amp & controller
- 350KG ADC Davit (manual slew)
- Hydraulic Swim Platform
- Inverter, 240V battery charger
- LED lighting
- Garmin 9" 953xsv MFD Screen
- Garmin Radar 24x Radome
- Garmin Autopilot
- Garmin Wind Gear