Whitehaven Flybridge 7000
Price AU $3,235,000 Negotiable SOLD
Custom built and launched in 2013 by New Ocean Yachts (Now Whitehaven) for her current owner, the CAT C32 main engines have clocked only 190 hours from new. This vessel presents flawlessly and as good as the day she was launched! We credit the owner and full-time boatman (a qualified engineer), for having implemented a rigorous scheduled maintenance regime, regardless of run time. The options list is sure to impress any astute buyer, sporting an extensive array of optional extras and must-have features, including a hydraulic swim platform, tender garage, TwinDisc EJS Joystick Piloting with 3 stations & GPS position hold, Seakeeper 26 Gyro Stabilisation, hydraulic thrusters, 1600HP CAT C32's, three spacious staterooms with en suites, upgraded audiovisual equipment, extensive refrigeration, scullery, utility space in engine room, long-range fuel tanks and plenty more! This Whitehaven presents in truly immaculate condition, it will surpass all expectations and cater to new or pre-owned vessel buyers.
- 190 Hours on twin 1622hp Caterpillar C32s, a one-owner vessel that still presents as new.
- Three cabins, each with an ensuite: Master stateroom with super king bed, breakfast/study nook, dresser & full-beam en suite. Forward VIP cabin with king bed & en suite. Twin single guest cabin to port with shared en suite/day head. Double bed in flybridge.
- Seakeeper M26000 gyro stabiliser.
- TwinDisc EJS hydraulic thruster pack, 3 joystick control stations and GPS position/heading hold.
- Tender garage with BRIG Eagle 340, tender fuel storage & filler pump, air compressor, dive tank racks, electric hydraulic hatch lifter.
- Hydraulic swim platform with removable railings & teak decking, drop-down ladder to platform, fold-up transom shower.
- Impressive main deck cockpit space, teak decking in excellent condition, lounge, gloss teak table, built-in 240V BBQ, fridge/freezer, retractable 32" TV in roof moulding, EJS joystick station to port.
- Modern fully equipped aft galley; Corian bench tops, full-size fridge/freezer, Miele appliances, dishwasher, ice maker, wine fridge, pull-out pantry.
- Saloon lounge and dining table with seating for 8.
- Scullery to starboard with additional side-by-side fridge & freezer, washer dryer combo, sink, additional pantry storage.
- Internal stairs to the impressive flybridge wheelhouse (the flybridge is 9.7m long!), featuring a forward helm with 3 x Besenzoni deluxe electric seats, 3 x Raymarine 16" Hybridtouch MFD's, FLIR night vision camera, radar, autopilot, EJS joystick helm station to port forward and starboard aft, sliding windows.
- Flybridge skylounge with wet bar, 2 additional fridges, retractable 32" TV, fold-out double bed, hopper window, aft bridge deck & table.
- Smart TV's on retractable mounts in saloon, cockpit, flybridge & bridgedeck, TV's to all cabins with Foxtel/SAT, Bose entertainment system with additional speakers and amplifier, Fusion audio to cabins.
- Electrical bed lifters in master and double cabins to access additional storage beneath.
- Transom door on pantographic hinges to access spacious engine room: Features a utility bench and workshop space with tool chests & spares, dual Onan gensets (11kva, 22.5kva), Seakeeper, Bauer dive compressor, 240L/hr watermaker, high-pressure washer and more.
- So much more to list, inspection is a must!
Featuring an open-plan saloon with plenty of natural light filtering through, this living area is nothing short of spectacular. This space is immediately inviting, pairing exquisite high-gloss walnut cabinetry with hardwearing Amtico floors, modern décor and large windows providing panoramic views. Sit back and relax on the plush leather lounge with a movie on, or enjoy formal dining with guests at the stunning 8-seat walnut dining set. Featuring a retractable smart TV with Foxtel, full reverse-cycle air-conditioning, Roman blackout blinds and an immense amount of storage, this space is well-equipped for a large number of guests on any occasion!
The modern aft galley & island bench allows you to remain part of the action, keeping the conversation going whilst preparing meals. Sporting crisp white Corian bench tops and high gloss walnut veneer finishes, the styling will be sure to remain contemporary for years to come. Amenities include a large fridge/freezer, Miele oven, 3 hob stove, rangehood, dishwasher, ample storage and pull-out pantry space. The island bench is perfect for preparing and serving meals. There is no doubt this galley is fully equipped to meet your catering requirements on short and extended trips away! A scullery is situated out of view down on the starboard side, equipped with a large double-door fridge/freezer, extra storage space and pull out pantry, Miele washer/dryer combo, a sink and coffee machine. This is of great benefit for owners who may wish to have crew onboard when entertaining larger groups, it also provides immense cold & dry storage when heading off on longer expeditions.
You are guaranteed to feel the 5-star treatment onboard this Whitehaven, with comfortable, lavish furnishings and hotel-quality accommodation onboard. Sporting a full beam-width master stateroom with a super king bed, full beam ensuite & robe, with ample dresser space. The master stateroom also features a two-seat breakfast/study nook, offering a cosy space to relax & read a book or to get some work done before switching off for the day. The VIP stateroom is incredibly spacious with a king bed, ensuite and additional hanging storage throughout. The third guest cabin features twin single beds, wardrobe and shared ensuite. Each cabin is fitted with a smart TV & stereo. The L-shaped lounge in the flybridge also converts to an additional double bed, paired with the kitchenette, aft balcony and TV it literally feels like a separate luxury studio apartment!
A semi-spiral internal staircase leads up to the enclosed flybridge. Boasting an impressive 9.7m in length, this space provides an additional entertaining area for guests or kids to retreat, relax & socialise in full comfort. The leather lounge is perfect to sit back and soak up the ocean views, or prop yourself up on the bridgedeck for a dose of fresh air when underway. A kitchenette incorporates 2 bar fridges and a sink, accompanying a teak table which makes for an enviable location to indulge in a few casual sundowners.
HELM & NAVIGATION
The forward helm is flanked by of a trio of electric seats and an impressive Raymarine electronics package is at the skipper's disposal. Three Raymarine Hybridtouch multi-function displays incorporate the GPS plotter with AIS, sounder, radar, autopilot, camera inputs and more. Significant optional upgrades include the impressive TwinDisc EJS joystick system, electronically combining hydraulic thrusters with the gearboxes to manoeuvre the vessel in any direction you point or twist the joystick. At the touch of a button, the system will hold the vessel stationary on its GPS position, ensuring effortless berthing, mooring and anchorless fishing. Additional joysticks are fitted to the port wing station, bridge deck and lower cockpit for total control. The FLIR infrared night vision camera is a must-have when heading up the coast, along with CCTV throughout the boat.
The aft deck features class-leading space, complete with a large alfresco dining table with comfortable seating for up to 8, a retractable 32" smart TV, fridge and BBQ, this space is an entertainer's dream with plenty of room to wine and dine. The teak decking is in excellent condition throughout the vessel. An EJS joystick station is concealed on the port side. Stepping down through the transom gates, the swim platform is where the action happens. The hydraulic swim platform is fitted with removable stainless railings, drop-down swim steps and cleats for tenders and toys. Electronically raise the transom hatch to reveal the tender garage housing a BRIG Eagle 340, tender fuel storage & filler hose, air compressor & dive tank racks. Launch and retrieval of the tender is easy, simply fit the rollers, lower the swim platform, release the winch and the RIB is deployed softly into the drink. A simple yet cool feature is the fold-up transom shower hidden behind a hatch in the transom. This sea-level outdoor activity space rivals that of some 100-footers and is an absolute must when exploring the Australian coast.
The foredeck provides another comfortable hub for outdoor gatherings, featuring a luxurious upholstered sunbed (still new in plastic wrapping!) with plenty of room to laze around in the sun and soak up the view! Effortlessly drop anchor in your favourite bay with the hydraulic winch and set up for overnight stays by deploying the secondary anchor over the double pulpit. Equipment can be stowed across two fender lockers with washdowns covered by a pressure washer and freshwater hose winder installed to the anchor well.
Powered by the optional CAT C32 1622HP main engines coupled to TwinDisc boxes, spinning 5-blade Veem props with interceptors. Power delivery is smooth, effortless and quiet. With the upgraded 7,000L fuel capacity, range can be extended to over 1,000nm at 8.5 knots, or approx 700nm at 10 knots. The ability to push the throttles forward and get this 55-tonne vessel hauling like a sports yacht is incredibly impressive, 1650RPM returns a cruise speed of 18.5 knots, 1850RPM 21.5 knots and 2000RPM around 23 knots. At wide open throttle, this 72' monohull can top out over 32 knots! The engines have recently had a full cooling system overhaul and are in as-new condition with only 190 hours showing. Regardless of run time, these CATs have had regular scheduled maintenance commensurate with the rest of the vessel. The full-height air-conditioned engine room is easily accessed through the transom door, with a utility bench and workspace situated to starboard. The impressive Seakeeper gyro is mounted centrally and keeps the Whitehaven rock steady, even with her large superstructure and a choppy sea-state. The dual Onan gensets (22.5kva, 11kva with auto-start) are mounted to port and easily accessible for servicing, with additional equipment including a 240L/hr watermaker, Bauer dive compressor and quad Racor fuel filter system for ease of servicing whilst under way and full redundancy.
This spectacular luxury motor yacht truly presents like new and is bound to impress upon inspection. Vessel is centrally listed with Oceaneer Marine Brokers, broker/client introductions welcome. Be sure to check out the 3D Virtual Tour and Drone Footage.
Oceaneer Marine is Australia's most active brokerage for pre-owned luxury motor yachts and commercial vessels alike. We specialise in the sale of new and pre-owned recreational and commercial vessels, in addition to commercial fishing licenses. If you would like more information, please contact Tom Lovelady, Matt Lovelady or Lochie Boyd at Oceaneer Marine Brokers.
Interstate and overseas buyers welcome, vessel can be delivered anywhere by skippered delivery or sea freight at Purchaser's cost. Please enquire for insurance, finance and shipping quotes.
Tom Lovelady: +61 417 780 566
Oceaneer Marine Office: (08) 9243 6373
Matt Lovelady: +61 499 449 788
- 2 x Fisher Paykel Upright Fridge & Freezer in Scullery
- Vitrifrigo double drawer fridge to cockpit, single drawer to bridge deck, mini bar fridge to flybridge
- Vitrifrigo icemaker
- Vintec wine fridge to saloon
- 32" TVs to Master & VIP cabins
- 26" TV to twin cabin
- Retractable 32" TV in cockpit deckhead
- Foxtel & Samsung Blu-Ray
- Bose V35 entertainment system with additional speakers and amplifier
- Fusion audio to cabins
- 2 x 50kg Stainless anchors
- ~100m chain
- Hydraulic swim platform (600kg load)
- Victron Equipment: 24V/5000W/120A Inverter Charger, 24V/30A engine charger, 24V/80A house charger, 12V/30A genset charger, tender 12V battery charger
- Extensive LED lighting throughout
- Aqualuma two-colour LED (blue/white) underwater lights
- Tank monitoring system
- Emergency 12V radio batteries
- Raymarine P70R / SPX-30 hydraulic autopilot
- Raymarine ST70 wind instruments
- Raymarine CP450C sounder with B250 transducer
- AIS transponder
- Raymarine 4kw 72nm digital radar
- KVH M7 Sat system (with Foxtel), additional dome to accommodate sat phone or Starlink (not included)
- Raymarine Cam-100 cameras throughout (cockpit, engine room, saloon, anchor, aft bridge deck)