Sunseeker Manhattan 66
Price AU $375,000 1/3 share
This full lifestyle package includes a Stingray RIB centre console tender, Rotto mooring use and premium pen at Hillarys Marina!
- Turn-key syndicated vessel, step in and go!
- Well maintained CAT C18 1000HP main engines are reliable & economical to run with low hours
- Highly desirable aft galley layout on the 66 ensures all entertaining is kept to the aft deck and flybridge
- 3 full sized cabins forward, 2 en suites, plus aft crew quarters offering 2 more bunks and day head. Easily accommodate 8 adults.
- Hydraulic platform offers resort-style bathing, additional entertaining space, fishing area and easy retrieval of the Stingray RIB tender or Jetski. Stainless rails included.
- Ample refrigeration: 2 in galley, 1 to cockpit + ice maker, freezer in laundry and ice box in fly bridge.
- Displacement, sea keeping ability, shaft driven performance and reliability, this vessel is more than capable of taking you on Abrolhos and Exmouth adventures through winter
- Teak decks in great condition, laminate flooring throughout saloon, all new upholstery to exterior lounges
- Inspections a must!
Step aboard via the immense hydraulic swim platform, you instantly get a feel for the desirable proportions that make the Manhattan 66 such a popular vessel. The cockpit is accessible via stairs to port or starboard. Entertaining can be enjoyed across multiple levels in this Sunseeker, with a proper euro lounge in the lower cockpit and aft galley providing al fresco dining and sociable meal preparation, compared to vessels with the "galley down" layout.
Step through the sliding doors through the huge aft galley and you are instantly met with a light & airy saloon. The mezzanine lounge and helm area comprises of two semi-circular sofas providing ample room for guests to relax, with the lower helm providing the skipper uninterrupted views over the bow and a range of Raymarine navigation electronics. A Samsung smart TV pops up from the dash, this is definitely the place to be when the weather gets a little unfriendly.
Downstairs, the full-beam master stateroom has stunning natural light provided by the three large portholes to port and starboard. The master features a king bed, spacious private ensuite with a separate shower compartment, walk-in robe and large TV. The VIP stateroom forward offers guests a queen berth with en-suite, TV and a large dressing table. To starboard, the third guest cabin houses twin singles capable of installing a fill in to convert to a third double. This 66 is optioned with the aft crew quarters, providing a genuine fourth cabin and day-head for kids and adults alike. A laundry/utility area at the companionway landing features plenty of storage, a washer/dryer and additional freezer.
The open flybridge is where your day cruising and entertaining will be magical, with a large U-shaped lounge and table offering seating for at least 10 pax, a sunlounge adjacent to the helm and a helm seat for skipper and navigator. Access to flybridge is possible via internal stairs or via cockpit, meaning safe traversal in all manner of conditions. The flybridge wetbar includes a Gaggenau electric BBQ and fridge, making it a breeze to keep the party going.
The bridge helm has been given a refresh, with a new 16" Garmin plotter and fresh carbon dash inserts. Bow and stern thrusters coupled with ZF electronic controls ensure effortless and stress-free handling of this large volume sports yacht, you will master this vessel within hours! The Manhattan 66 is the ultimate luxury sports flybridge on the market!
This Sunseeker presents incredibly well, get in quick, secure your inspection and have the best summer imaginable! For additional information, images, syndicate terms or to book an inspection, call Tom Lovelady at Oceaneer Marine today.
Interstate and overseas buyers welcome, vessel is able to be delivered anywhere in Australia by sea freight at Purchaser's cost. Please enquire for insurance, finance and shipping quotes. If this vessel is of interest, we have many more off-market listings that are available to qualified buyers. Just let us know what you require!
Tom: +61 417 780 566
Office: (08) 9243 6373
Lochie: +61 428 945 211
Matt: +61 499 449 788
(Suit buyers - Horizon, Ocean Alexander, Princess, Azimut, Sanlorenzo, Riva, Ferretti, Fairline, Sea Ray, Maritimo, Riviera, Bertram, Caribbean etc. )
- Freezer in laundry
- Bar fridge in cockpit
- Ice maker in cockpit
- 24V icebox in flybridge
- Fusion Stereo with JL Audio speakers
- Lighting: LEDs, courtesy, flood and underwater
- 2 x Dolphin charger/inverter
- Raymarine E120 MFD (Fly bridge)
- 2 x Raymarine E120 MFD (Lower helm)
- KVH satellite receiver