Maritimo 550 Offshore Convertible
Price AU $1,099,000 Now reduced SOLD
Moving forward to the light-filled saloon, timber laminate floors run from the entry to the forward companionway for a sleek modern look that is easy to keep clean when entertaining and cruising. The large galley with L-shaped bench and euro appliance pack will comfortably cater for you and your guests with no compromise. Most impressively, this vessel features a full height Liebherr fridge/freezer, two bar fridges, an icemaker and the cockpit eutectic, so you will never be short on cold storage. The two lounges provide plenty of seating for evening retreat and a folding teak dinette table tucks away nicely.
Moving down to the lower accommodation, a spacious master stateroom is situated to port, with a walk around queen bed and en suite on hand. Up forward, the VIP double cabin has shared day-head access and is a very comfortable offering for your guests. The starboard bunk cabin features 2 singles in a perpendicular arrangement and plenty of storage for long term supplies.
For long range offshore passages, the internal staircase is invaluable. Safe traversal into the enclosed flybridge at sea is a must, and there is nothing more comforting when the weather hits to have a heated & airconditioned flybridge with raised helm seats for excellent vision over the bow and aft over the transom. Navigation is provided by twin SIMRAD NSS12" displays with plotter, sounder, radar & autopilot all networked. The CAT C18's really come into their own with an effortless 25 knot cruise speed at 1750RPM and a WOT of 2300RPM returning an impressive 35 knot top speed. Fuel economy is of course class leading thanks to Maritimo's hull design, at fast cruise she will burn 260L/hr combined, or drop it back to a more comfortable 20 knots and the fuel burn will reduce to just 210L/hr. For those who wish to go further afield without carrying additional fuel, she will return a range of over 1000nm below 10 knots.
- Mains/Genset serviced September 22, with service history.
- 3 cabin, 2 bathroom layout, spacious master to Port with en suite, forward VIP cabin with shared day head access, starboard bunk cabin with 2 singles, flybridge sofa converts to double.
- SidePower bow & stern thrusters
- Extended moulded swim platform
- Teak decks, game poles, removable teak cockpit table
- Additional control station in cockpit
- Full height galley fridge/freezer
- Miele appliance pack
- Simrad NSS12 12" navigation pack
- Teak & timber laminate flooring throughout saloon & bridge
- 350kg davit with Quicksilver RIB & 20HP Honda
- HRO Desalinator
- New cork gunwale capping around cockpit
- Inspection will impress!
Oceaneer Marine is Australia's go-to brokerage for pre-owned Maritimo motor yachts. We specialise in the sale of new and pre-owned recreational and commercial vessels. If you would like more information, please contact Tom Lovelady at Oceaneer Marine Brokers.
Interstate and overseas buyers welcome, vessel can be delivered anywhere in Australia by skippered delivery or sea freight at Purchaser's cost. Please enquire for insurance, finance and shipping quotes. If this vessel is of interest, we have many more off-market listings that are available to qualified buyers. Just let us know what you require!
Office: 08 9243 6373
Tom: +61 417 780 566
Lochie: +61 428 945 211
Matt: +61 499 449 788
Suit buyers of Maritimo M52, M48, M51, Riviera, Bertram, Viking, Caribbean, Princess, Sunseeker, Sea Ray, etc.
- Cockpit eutectic drinks icebox (custom)
- Cockpit eutectic icebox
- Utec icemaker
- Dometic bar fridge in saloon
- Dometic bar fridge in flybridge
- Palsonic 22" LCD TV in cabins
- Bose sound system
- Stainless steel bruce anchor
- 100m chain
- 350kg ADC Davit
- 48NM SIMRAD radar
- SIMRAD autopilot