Sunreef Yachts 60
Price AU $2,850,000 Buyers over
The 60 has all the features of the larger Sunreef 70, except its 8.5m beam makes it more convenient for crowded bays and marinas, with minimal compromise. A compelling alternative to traditional motor yachts, with much lower fuel consumption, long cruising range and self-sustainability, superb living space across multiple levels, offering comfort and intimacy for the owner and their guests, with modern interior design and amenities throughout.
- $1.5m in documented invoices with detailed records for 2021-2022 refit including significant upgrades, modifications and refit work completed in Henderson, Western Australia
- 5 spacious cabins and 5 en suites, plus crew quarters in the port forepeak and a utility room to starboard. No other 60' vessel comes close!
- 18.50m LOA x 8.5m beam, incredible volume and amenities for a vessel of this length
- Reliable & economical MAN 6-cyl 800HP main engines on straight shaft drives, with major overhaul & cooling system overhaul completed 2020-2021 by local MAN Dealer.
- 13,000L fuel capacity - proper range for bluewater exploration and intercontinental cruising.
- Multi-level entertaining and living spaces, contemporary & luxurious fit and finish throughout in great condition.
- 4 person jacuzzi in flybridge, surrounded by a sunpad, the entertainer's dream and a must-have in the North West of WA!
- Hydraulic swim platform recently installed, creates an additional 5sqm of deck
- 4.3m centre console RIB tender with Yamaha 60HP 4-stroke, new Davco 500KG hydraulic davit
- 2 x Onan gensets, 2 x brand new Watermakers, Bauer dive compressor
- New Samsung smart TV's throughout, with KVH Sat receiver, Bose surround sound, Wifi
- 2 helm stations featuring updated 16" Raymarine navigation, cameras, FLIR, AIS, Dual Band wireless Yacht Controller, autopilot etc
- Recent hull re-spray with full topside cut/polish & detail, vessel presents incredibly well!
- Full 240V rewire & upgrade to Australian standards, with new Victron Energy smart chargers, inverters, 240-110V transformer (for legacy items such as jacuzzi), all new batteries.
- Vessel has been surveyed for Jamaica Flag Registration for charter operations (To be completed upon new owner's purchase if required)
- Immense amount of options to list, enquire for a full inventory!
You and your guests will be extremely well catered for, with accommodation across 5 cabins each with their own en suite. The private master stateroom is situated forward, accessible via the wheelhouse mezzanine level. A king bed is situated to the starboard side, with large panoramic glass across the forward windscreen. This gives the owner a true "penthouse" feel. Down to the port side, there is a large en suite featuring his & hers basins, a spacious shower with glass door & stunning vistas through the hull window. A totally separate W/C is provided in the master stateroom, a simple but nice touch.
The guests are equally well looked after, with two symmetrical queen cabins and en suites, also featuring large panoramic hull windows, a makeup desk/workspace and 40" smart TV. It truly is a five-star hotel room. Additionally, there is a double bed cabin with en suite, well suited to a captain's quarters, and a twin single bunk cabin with en suite for guests, kids or crew.
The salon simply invites indoor entertaining, with seating for at least 10 around the electrically adjustable table, a chef's galley with European appliances, side by side fridge/freezer and cocktail bar, 60" Smart TV, Bose entertainment and a wine fridge.
A single crew quarters is accessible through a deck hatch on the port bow, featuring accommodation for one deck crew, air conditioning and storage. Down in the starboard forepeak, a cavernous utility room is on hand with a washer dryer & a tonne of storage.
The enormous flybridge deck, Sunreef's speciality and trademark, comprises the external helm station with Raymarine navigation, wet bar, dining area and a huge sun pad when the 4.3m RIB tender is deployed with the new 500kg davit. Furthermore, the entertaining is configured around the 4 person jacuzzi, a real feature piece fit for a superyacht!
The main deck cockpit features a 10 seater table, beautifully maintained teak decking, two bar fridges, an ice maker and is fully protected from the elements by the bridge hard top. At night, flick the "Star-lit Sky" feature on and a stunning overhead arrangement illuminates the cockpit, reminiscent of a Rolls Royce Phantom headliner. It was recently upgraded with a stainless 240V BBQ in the middle of the transom entertainment unit which takes the heat out of the cockpit and further aft.
Another major recent addition is the full-width hydraulic swim platform that serves as a bridge between the two hulls at the waterline when deployed. Moving forward to the bow via the wide side-decks, you will find a large sunpad and seating built into the bow rails.
Sunreef Yachts are at the forefront of engineering standards, only fitting the highest quality componentry to their luxury vessels. Powered by reliable MAN i6 800HP main engines coupled to ZF gearboxes driving shafts. Handling this 18.50m x 8.5m power cat is just so effortless and confidence inspiring, due to a complement of digital ZF SmartCommand controls, dual SidePower bow thrusters and a Dual Band Yacht Controller wireless remote all at your fingertips!
The MAN 800's provide an economical long-range cruise at 10-12 knots burning just 90L/hr combined, which theoretically could return a range of nearly 1,600nm! A fast cruise at 17 knots is impressively quiet and smooth, whilst a sprint speed of 22-24 knots is handy for outrunning any inclement weather looming. A major service on the main engines and generators has just been completed including full cooling system overhaul on both mains & gensets.
Also included in the extensive engineering inventory is 2 x Onan 21kva generators, 2 x watermakers (Sea Recovery Desal & Enviro Desal), Bauer dive compressor, all-new 72,000BTU airconditioning, a passerelle and plenty more!
SO, GET ONBOARD, GET OFFSHORE & GET EXPLORING!
This unique and highly specified long range cruising power catamaran is turn-key ready for your adventures however far afield they may be. Also a possibility to register this Sunreef for charter work, enquire for more information. This vessel is centrally co-listed with Oceaneer Marine Brokers and Ray White Marine Gold Coast - Jules Legge. Inspection bookings are essential. Submit your enquiry below to receive an extensive inventory & specification sheet with dropbox of detailed images. The vessel is located in Fremantle, Western Australia.
Oceaneer Marine is Australia's most active brokerage for pre-owned luxury motor yachts and commercial vessels alike. We specialise in the sale of new and pre-owned recreational and commercial vessels, in addition to commercial fishing licenses. If you would like more information, please contact Tom Lovelady, Matt Lovelady or Lochie Boyd at Oceaneer Marine Brokers.
Interstate and overseas buyers welcome, vessel can be delivered anywhere in Australia by skippered delivery or sea freight at Purchaser's cost. Please enquire for insurance, finance and shipping quotes. If this vessel is of interest, we have many more off-market listings that are available to qualified buyers. Just let us know what you require!
Oceaneer Marine Office: (08) 9243 6373
Tom Lovelady: +61 417 780 566
Lochie Boyd: +61 428 945 211
Matt Lovelady: +61 499 449 788
(Suit buyers of Lagoon, Horizon, PC60, PC52, Fountaine Pajot, Aquila, Maritimo, Riviera, Bertram, Viking, Caribbean, Princess, Sunseeker, Sea Ray, Azimut, San Lorenzo, expedition, passagemaker, explorer, charter, etc. )
- Wine fridge
- 2 x Vitrifrigo bar fridges to cockpit lounge
- Vitrifrigo bar fridge in flybridge
- Icemaker to cockpit
- Master stateroom centre/forward with king bed, panoramic view, with access from helm station mezzanine. En suite & shower with separate toilet.
- 2 queen VIP cabins port & starboard with dressing table + large en suite & hull windows
- 1 double cabin starboard aft, with en suite & hull window
- 1 twin single bunk cabin, port aft, with en suite & hull window
- 50" smart TV in master
- 32" smart TVs to all double cabins
- Bose surround sound and multimedia centre
- 500kg Davco davit on flybridge (New)
- 2 x aft docking capstans
- Hydraulic passerelle boarding plank fully stowable on port side
- Hydraulic swim platform at transom (New)
- New battery monitoring system, with 3 x Victron chargers, 2 x inverters and digital switching
- Additional 75A main engine alternators
- Comprehensive LED Lighting throughout the entire vessel.
- FLIR Camera
- Wind gear