New Roughneck 808 RIB
Price AU $153,000 Available to order
The Roughneck 808 RIB is a high performance, high quality rigid inflatable with a hand laid GRP hull with ORCA Hypalon tubes. Suited for outboards between 250HP and 400HP. Fully customisable and expertly crafted, these exceptional centre console RIBs are also priced competitively. The double-stepped hull gives the 808 excellent seakeeping characteristics, a soft ride, lower planning speeds and better fuel efficiency. Most impressively, the 808 is an incredibly dry boat. Fitted with a 300HP Mercury Verado outboard, the 808 will reach speeds over 53 knots and remain incredibly stable whilst doing so. It will comfortably cruise at 30 knots in almost all conditions!
The 808 can be fitted with a rear seat for more comfort. If you want more space in the cockpit for dive gear or fishing room, you can opt for a straight stern. Ample storage is provided by the lockers in the bow and under the console. Optional Ullman Dynamics suspension seats are a great addition and really give the skipper confidence to push the throttle forward.
The 808 is a true all-rounder; a chase boat for a motor yacht or as a day boat to cruise around with family and friends. The stepped hull design and race-bred engineering ensures this RIB is an all-weather performer for our tough Australian conditions. Proven in commercial applications worldwide, the Volvo Ocean Race Team Brunel chose a Roughneck 808 as their support boat for the 2018 Volvo Race for example.
Standard Features Included in the 808 base package:
- Hull - White (Colours Optional)
- Deck/console - White (Colours Optional)
- Self draining cockpit
- Stainless steel fittings
- Anodized aluminum cleats
- Storage compartment to bow
- Storage compartment in console
- Stainless steel bow towing eye
- Stainless steel fuel tank - 240L
- Non-skid GRP floor (optional SeaDek or Nuteak)
- Standard: 250HP Mercury Verado V8
- Optional: 300 / 350 / 400HP 4-Stroke outboard with electronic controls and gauges
- Service battery
- Start battery
- LED navigation lights
- LED courtesy lights
- Offshore compass
- Console with stainless steel handles and windscreen
- Double jockey seats (twin or quad Ullmann suspension seats optional)
ORCA Hypalon tubes in White with pressure relief valves (Two-tone and other colours optional)
- Electric bilge pump
- Mooring ropes
- To local DoT safety requirements
These unrivalled examples of quality Dutch marine craftsmanship and seaworthiness, focus on both the leisure and professional market. Roughnecks are used in many applications including:
- Superyacht tenders
- Police and sea rescue operations
- RIB Rallies and racing
- Professional sailing team chase boats (Team Brunel - Volvo Ocean Race)
- Luxury day boating
- Commercial dive platforms
- Passenger and charter use
Extreme strength, endurance and courage are the hallmarks of Roughneck. All models are designed and built to handle rough conditions with speed and comfort.
If you are looking to upgrade your tender or are new to the market, we trust you will love the Roughneck range. Enquire now to receive more information. Call Tom Lovelady, Lachlan Boyd or Matt Lovelady at Oceaneer Marine Brokers on +61 417 780 566 or (08) 9243 6373. Australias exclusive Roughneck Marine dealer.
*Suit high end RIB, Falcon, Gemini, BRIG, AB Inflatables, Technohull, Ribco, Naiad, Zodiac buyers. Call us to quote yours today!
- Ice Box
- Optional Quick anchor winch